Advice Request Is there any software that check updates?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

YukiRed

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone know any software update checker like filehippo or Kaspersky free software updater?
Which software uses the original links from the original website?

Reactions: DeepWeb

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Does anyone know any software update checker like filehippo or Kaspersky free software updater?
Which software uses the original links from the original website?

I use SuMo.
SO far so good.

Reactions: ng4ever

Huchim

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Oct 17, 2015
Ninite.com - choose your software and run the tool(tip: you can use windows scheduler to run it once a day)

patchmypc updater - can download in a specific folder the offline installers and can be scheduled -- also can download portable softwares

Reactions: Faybert

Andrew999

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 17, 2014
I use Kaspersky Free Software Updater at the moment. I used to use the FileHippo one. I know there is one made by Avira too.

DeepWeb

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 1, 2017
I use FileHippo because it is light and it is able to find updates for my portable apps too.

Reactions: Andrew999
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.