Is there anyway to permanently get Google Account if having password?

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm having a lab about security at school. My teacher gave me a Google account with added recovery mail and recovery phone number. He request me permanent get the control of this Google account, he provide me this account's password. And lab requirement is using another IP (using VPN). I also tried change this account password, recovery phone number, recovery mail but not success. When I change them, Google will send a message to previous phone number because there is an unexpected activity on this account, and my teacher use the phone number to set password again, so this account returned to him. Is there anyway to permanent get this account with change new password, recovery phone and recovery email but the mail's owner cannot change password again?
Thank you for any comment! Have a nice day!

I tried change these options but not success
BDEvIf0.png

Last edited:

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Hint since you mentioned this is for school: Check Device activity & notifications. See what devices are linked, and how notifications are set up.
Remove all notifications that means my teacher is never notified about this account password changing? If when he log in this account, can he use his old phone number to recovery this account when I changed password, recovery mail and recovery phone number? He said that it's simple to protect Google Account but many people can't do that, so he gave this lab to our class

A

Alkajak

Remove all notifications that means my teacher is never notified about this account password changing? If when he log in this account, can he use his old phone number to recovery this account when I changed password, recovery mail and recovery phone number? He said that it's simple to protect Google Account but many people can't do that, so he gave this lab to our class

Look around the Google dashboard. Click each link and see what is relevant to your assignment and what is not. Change the settings you think will help. If he's given the assignment, he knows there is a definite and at least somewhat obvious solution.

Reactions: Maxxx58

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.