Is this ads safe?

Takemaster

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2017
Hello. I'm using Adblock Plus on my phone and I entered a forum that using Xenforo. My Adblock didn't block this ads/news. Is them malicious? I scanned my phone with Kaspersky and nothing found.
PicsArt_09-23-09.08.10.jpg

forum.shiftdelete.net

Reactions: Syafiq

insanity

Level 5
Verified
Oct 9, 2016
I can't say much because I don't understand the language, but it seems like one of those lists of "suggested articles", which are usually clickbaits, but inoffensive, though.

Takemaster

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 2, 2017
I can't say much because I don't understand the language, but it seems like one of those lists of "suggested articles", which are usually clickbaits, but inoffensive, though.
Hello. Yes some of them is clickbait I think too. Have a nice day!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.