Is this video a complete joke?

Herby Dank

Level 1
Thread author
Jul 20, 2017
Well, not exactly related to gaming but if I were to try this, getting more FPS would be the only reason I would consider it. I'm not tech-savy enough so my question is, is this safe?

Reactions: AtlBo and SHvFl

Nuno

Level 2
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
ThioJoe is a bust. His videos are just lies over lies over some more lies to gain subs.
Not sure if that's considered comedy or scamming others by wasting their time watching some stupidity but I think there's a very fine line between the two in this case.
Do not attempt anything he even mentions. Before, in his about page, it used to say he made "false tutorials for entertainment purposes". Now, it says "
I used to make joke tutorials but recently switched exclusively to real tech topics.". So it seems like he turned his before "humorous" channel to something closer to a scam.
Stay safe
Nuno

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Wow:eek: Is this guy for real! Is this a prank or that guy is plain stupid?
Average Joe should stay the hell away from "msconfig" settings. There too many things in it that can make your system unbootable.

Nuno

Level 2
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
I am so SIKK and TIRED of all the PATHIK videos that has overflowed YT
in the last 5 years, it is unbelievable!
For many of us, it is easy to see and understand the evils and even stay away from it,
but for many Young children, naive and traumatized human beings
and People With psychological issues, these kinds of SIKK hoax videos
could be damaging to their Precious Souls in a MK-Ultra way,
and I am being very serious about this!
Why does not youtube almost raise a finger to remove these kinds of videos?
It makes me angry and sad! :(:mad:

Yeah, some time ago I've heard of a guy whose younger bro purchased an Xbox title to run on his pc because ThioJoe had "a way" to run xbox titles on Windows. Again, very simple process to make it work.
Well, it was money down the drain

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
We can laugh, but this guy puts on a show considering the honesty in the content (um none). What I hate the most is that someday some guy like this could actually come up with something and noone would believe him. I live in fear of this :oops:.

Go ahead and laugh, but I actually tried this, because I didn't think it would cause any problems. O/C it didn't work. Anyway, one kind of interesting thing did happen. The processor in the PC is an old i3 540 with 2 cores and 2 virtual cores. Well, Process Lasso seemed to be showing all the cores as active. That was kind of strange :eek:. Didn't expect that would be the case. It always showed 4 cores, but 2 of them seemed to be mostly inactive before while after the boot they were really active. Anyway, PC ran worse if anything, even though the bench was same...

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Video description:
Published on Jul 15, 2016
➤NOTE - This video is a joke, but I have switched to only making REAL tech videos, see some here

So, to answer your question. Yes. It's a joke.

AtlBo

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 29, 2014
It indeed sometimes feel like that is "the agenda" sometimes.. ;/
And honestly, sorry to everyone if/when I have gone over the line in here,
I do know that I joke alot and use humor,
but at least I am trying my very best to uplift With Love from my Heart.
Please tell me if/when I fail and I will respect everybodys boundaries
as to the best of my ability.
Thank You and please feel free to delete "this rant",
if this is over the edge.

Vent brother. Seriously...:cool: Keep the good knowledge coming...

Reactions: SHvFl and MWNu72

Plebman123

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2017
Well in msconfig you can change a FEW things to help with gaming,etc such as No GUI Boot and the amount of cores/processors it uses and the memory.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.