Advice Request Is Total Security 360 a good sandbox?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
[QUOTE="

Install one of them on the HDD, the other on the SSD. When you want to play the version on the HDD, move the one from the SSD to the HDD and simultaneously the one from the HDD to the SSD. I just tried moving a 29 gb zip from my HDD to SSD and the estimated time is about 5 minutes with 97 mb/s transfer (i7 4770k) . I then tried moving a 12gb folder from my SSD to HDD and the speed seems to depend on the files' size, lots of small files - about 20-30 mb/s, during movement of large files the speed is closer to 80-90 mb/s, so all in all it should take less than 15 mins, maybe even 10 depending on how fast your HDD and SSD are. And my CPU isn't even that good so if you have like ryzen or i7 8700k those files will be gone before you can even blink![/QUOTE]

Wait are you talking about modded online or the single player?

Reactions: SumTingWong

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
What's the difference?

Well are you talking about GTA Online? if so, modded online = public session and modded single player = the story mode. you will get ban if you play modded online(like cracked) and you wont get ban if you play modded offline DONT go to online when you play modded SP MAKE SURE GO THE STORY (SP) you put mods files in the folder like /rockstargames/gtav/ so you can remove the mods file if you wanna play online.

My crewmates who get a mod menu yea they paid later they got banned for against rules i dont know how i would say 85 % of ppl not get banned and 15% of ppl they got banned for playing modded online r* is fked up...

Reactions: SumTingWong
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.