catalepsyyy
New Member
I've tried multiple tools to remove this unwanted adware called cloud scout and it seems that I'm just not doing something right, as I can't remove it. Any and all help would be so much appreciated 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
createsrpoint;
autoclean;
emptyalltemp;
bitsadmin /reset /allusers;b
ipconfig /flushdns;b
Thank you so much, if i had the money to donate to you I really would.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes