Showcase Jake's New i7 7th generation machine

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
So this is the Desktop PC that I made 3 weeks ago for gaming+rendering purpose. I previously had i3 4th Generation and shifting to this ultimate PC is a tremendous experience.

Attachments

• i7 system corsair casing.jpg
    i7 system corsair casing.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 378

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
Very good system. Remember do get a good cooler if you are overclocking and you also do lots of rendering work or else the cpu cooler will always be hot and possibly reducing life(unlikely except if you got the bad lottery ticket or if you do crazy overclocks).

Amelith Nargothrond

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 22, 2017
So this is the Desktop PC that I made 3 weeks ago for gaming+rendering purpose. I previously had i3 4th Generation and shifting to this ultimate PC is a tremendous experience.

Very nice system! I'm running away though from Corsair PSUs, they've been failing on me for a while now, no matter the model. I found HighPower to be much more reliable.

Jake Miguel

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2016
Hey thank you so much guys! The system has already 3 fans. However, people are suggesting me that I should go for water cooling system. Right now, I've spent all that I could have :p So no chance of spending some more bucks out till next weekend.

I'd really like to thank all again who appreciated this little beast of mine :cool:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.