Jan's Laptop config

Windows Edition
Home
User Access Control
Notify me only when programs try to make changes to my computer (do not dim my desktop)
Real-time security
Comodo cloud av, Zemana antimalware premium(lifetime license) hitmanpro alert
Periodic malware scanners
mbam, hitman pro
Malware sample testing
I do not participate in malware testing
Browser(s) and extensions
Main Browser: Vivaldi(Stable Build) Extensions: ublock origin, twitch now, Blur(DoNotTrackMe), EagleGet. Second Browser, Opera 12(presto) other Browser: Tor(max security)
Maintenance tools
ccleaner+ ccenhancer, privazer

Janl1992l

Level 14
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 14, 2016
Thats my config for the new laptop(Asus K751L). Any suggestions are welcome. The only thing i will not change is to add a backup, dont need it. if anything comes true the security config, i simply do a fresh install of win10, but until now, i never got infected(8 Years now since i got the first pc/laptop).

Have a nice Day. :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Nice config, thanks for sharing it.
Have a awesome day :)
PeAcE

Reactions: Noxx

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.