Java web start/web starter problem

Glenny A.

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 12, 2017
My computer seemed to lag a lot after opening. Google chrome would not open and a java web start process continually runs several processes in the background. So far firefox works, but browsing in the computer is still a hassle. Please help me thanks

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    172.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition.txt
    53.7 KB · Views: 2

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
Please go to: VirusTotal
  • Click the Choose File button.
  • Please copy/paste the following text into the 'File name:' box (one by one):

Code:
    C:\Windows\tsnpstd3.exe
    C:\Windows\vsnpstd3.exe
  • Click Open then click the Scan it! button just below.
  • This will scan the file. Please be patient.
  • If you get a message saying File already analyzed: click Reanalyse
  • Once scanned, copy and paste the URL from your browser address bar in your next reply.

Glenny A.

Level 1
Thread author
Jan 12, 2017
\Update: Google Chrome now works, but I am still not confident to use it. Would the errors be only a result of the system restore? IDK haha maybe there is something roaming in my pc. Thanks in advance

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.