JGamez's Kindle Fire Configuration

DJ Panda

Level 30
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Hey everyone! So I am using a Kindle Fire and quite a few things I am unable to find/figure out.

VPN - I do not believe a Fire has this feature..
Bluethooth- I expect there to be a feature such as this but I cannot seem to find it.
Mobile Data - Kindle's do not have data plans.
Account Security - I do have my email synced to the Kindle for receiving emails.
Release Data - Not entirely known, looked up for 5th gen and it said 2012. Got this device last year.

I used to use security software like Malwarebytes but it impacted my system's battery and performance. Any suggestions or data I missed about my system just let me know!

Thanks!

Reactions: Rengar and Sand

DJ Panda

Level 30
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Forgot to mention... I have Clean Master for removing Cache on some apps that take up huge amounts of space very fast. The Kindle's app store is extremely limited but there are a few apps.

Anyone have any suggestions for a cleaning app?

Should I use an Anti-Virus/Anti-Malware or both apps on a Kindle or would they be too heavy?
I haven't gotten any inputs in a while so I think the thread wasn't really noticed. :p

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: Rengar

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.