System recovery
Macrium Reflect,Active Disk

VladDracul

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
Sorry for confusion, but anyways same with Comodo's sandbox. I'm sure you'll benefit from adding MBAE.
Update: It doesn't work with my 360 Chrome Browser,i have to buy the Premium version to add it to MBAE's shileds.As i don't give up at my browser,uninstalled MBAE.Not such a loss,if you ask me.:D

SloppyMcFloppy

Level 13
Verified
Sep 12, 2015
For about one month now,i'm using this config...Avira free with Comodo FW...i'm very pleased that is a very light config,strong and with fast boot...Thinking of adding WinPatrol Pro,as i have a license...what do you think guys?

That's overkill for me. I only use Malwarebytes Anti Malware + Qihoo 360 TSE(only 360 cloud engine enable, no BD or Avira).

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
For about one month now,i'm using this config...Avira free with Comodo FW...i'm very pleased that is a very light config,strong and with fast boot...Thinking of adding WinPatrol Pro,as i have a license...what do you think guys?
I like "Delayed Start" in WinPatrol. It also controls changing in services Comodo FW doesn't seem doing that. So WP might be a good addition to CFW. Though I never used them together as CFW seems to be strong per se.

VladDracul

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Sep 28, 2011
That's overkill for me. I only use Malwarebytes Anti Malware + Qihoo 360 TSE(only 360 cloud engine enable, no BD or Avira).
Well,as i said,this config is super light...it wouldn't be a first adding WinPatrol to this,and it never bogg down my laptop...on the contrary,for me MBAM Pro seems overkill...tried it and dump it after a few hours.An AV for me it's enough.

D

Deleted member 178

Approved by Staff

2s9jymOt.jpg

Advice: use a VM when you dl malwares or visit suspicious sites

Soulbound

Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 14, 2015
A new combo for me that it already looks like a winner in terms of stability,strenght and lightness...CIS full suite and Zemana AM Full...
In terms of lightness, what exactly are you referring to?

Based on my tests and experience, pairing CIS full with Zemana AM, CPU and I/O writes are rather high compared to just using CIS, despite even that for me is a bit high for my taste.

Are you just referring to RAM usage or system responsiveness?

One needs to also look at CPU usage and I/O writes.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.