Assigned Join Zemana Beta Group

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Hi guys! Many of you noticed that I joined MalwareTips few days ago. For those who do not know me, I am a Zemana employee and I will be here to communicate with you, share news from our company, solve issues caused by our software and gather your feedback.

We are aware that our products were loved by many of you because we were different from others in the sense that we were solving our users' key pain points.

Last year we received so many complaints that our technology is not what it used to be, how our detection is bad, lazy support, lack of updates...We promised some things but we were not able to keep our promises. Yes, we agree, we had your trust and we lost it.

Now, we are trying to win you back. We are going step by step and we are positive that in the end of this journey we will be able to do it.This time we are focused on being a costumer oriented company where the key for our business will be our users' needs and feedback.

And we start from you guys. We will make the first step with you.

I know that you want to get an answer for ZAM Ultimate and we will give you one. There is no ZAM Ultimate. Not because we wanted it like that. Just we were going through some hard times and this is the end results.

But on the other side, you can call it whatever you want it Ultimate, Pro or xyz but we have a new version of Zemana AntiMalware and we focused to build a product that makes the job done.

We improved the things you wanted but now we need your help.

I invite all of you to join our closed beta community.

On Monday, all of you who joined will receive a setup for Zemana Antimalware 3.0 beta version.

Just please keep in mind that this product is still in beta and it has many bugs and issues and most importantly it's not totally done yet.

That's why we need your help. Test the product and share your feedback with us so we can improve it more and more.

Thank you for your support.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Well @Miss Onnellisuus , i must say that this is the quickest response i have seen from any company software representative and i commend you & Zemana for your honesty especially about ZAM Ultimate and i take my hat off to you for listening to the guys over the last couple of days. I think you are going to be inundated with people wanting to join the beta programme.

I am just an average Joe (or Joanne :p) so wouldn't /couldn't test it anyway but i want to wish you every success and i will watch with interest the progress that ZAM makes and hopefully pick it up once it's stable. Good Luck (y)

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
Well @Miss Onnellisuus , i must say that this is the quickest response i have seen from any company software representative and i commend you & Zemana for your honesty especially about ZAM Ultimate and i take my hat off to you for listening to the guys over the last couple of days. I think you are going to be inundated with people wanting to join the beta programme.

I am just an average Joe (or Joanne :p) so wouldn't /couldn't test it anyway but i want to wish you every success and i will watch with interest the progress that ZAM makes and hopefully pick it up once it's stable. Good Luck (y)

Thank you @Weebarra a for the kind words, we really hope this time our users will be satisfied with our products and our support :)

Miss Onnellisuus

From Zemana
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Dec 12, 2018
So what are the new improvements and features in Zemana AM 3.0?

How about the android version? Any new release?

Thanks

Mostly detection rate and scanning speed, however the product has not been finished yet so please keep this in mind while testing :) And when it comes to Android we have updated it multiple times in the past month and soon we will have two more major updates so stay tuned.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.