Just got my new phone :) (Lenovo K6 Power)

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Its the Lenovo k6 power, its considered to be a budget phone. It cost 170 euros. These are the specs :

ANDROID V6.0 MARSHMALLOW
Octa-core 1.4 GHz, GPU:Adreno 505
2 GB ram
16 GB space
5'', IPS LCD, 1080 x 1920
4000mAh Li-Po battery
1080p@30fps video

Tell me if you like it :)
TEL.090469.jpg

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
Very good phone.
Did you take a look at the Motorola G5 which has 3GB of RAM but smaller battery?
Or even Lenovo K6 Note? I see that with a little more money you could get better specs.
Just my opinion though.
None the less i think you did make a good choice with the phone you get;)

Reactions: Rengar

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Did you take a look at the Motorola G5 which has 3GB of RAM but smaller battery?
Or even Lenovo K6 Note? I see that with a little more money you could get better specs.
Just my opinion though.
These are some good phones but i prefer 5'' for my pocket, 5.5'' wouldnt fit :D
Also the big battery is so convenient :)

Reactions: tonibalas

SpartacusSystem

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Aug 6, 2015
Congrats! I purchased a Mi Max 2 recently as well! 5300mah battery, SD 625 SoC, 64GB + 4GB RAM. It's pretty big! 6.44 inches, I struggle carrying it around as my daily driver but I'll get used to it.

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
Congrats! I purchased a Mi Max 2 recently as well! 5300mah battery, SD 625 SoC, 64GB + 4GB RAM. It's pretty big! 6.44 inches, I struggle carrying it around as my daily driver but I'll get used to it.
The battery omg so big. But the screen isnt so convinient :/

Reactions: SpartacusSystem

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
If I would be the engineer of this phone I would use an AMOLED display. Black pixels on an AMOLED display consumes no power because they needn't be lighted up. Then the battery life would be very high at using dark mode...

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Nice specification of that smartphone, that should deserve to have a Nougat experience out there. :)

Considering that the hardware is clearly enough for latest version but unfortunately many vendors are primarily focus on marketing strategy. .

jackuars

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 2, 2014
I just recently had a doubt between K6 Power & Redmi Note 4, but going by the specifications Note 4 had the edge with 4GB RAM and slightly better battery with 4100mAH and has around the same or better specs than K6Power.

Nevertheless K6Power is a good deal for the price. I bought Redmi Note 4.

AlanOstaszewski

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 27, 2017
I just recently had a doubt between K6 Power & Redmi Note 4, but going by the specifications Note 4 had the edge with 4GB RAM and slightly better battery 4100mAH and has around the same or better specs than K6Power.

That's right

Rengar

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 6, 2017
I just recently had a doubt between K6 Power & Redmi Note 4, but going by the specifications Note 4 had the edge with 4GB RAM and slightly better battery with 4100mAH and has around the same or better specs than K6Power.

Thats a good phone too but k6 power with 32gb comes with 3gb ram. Also the prices are very close. Can you share your experience with redmi note 4?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.