Just Wondering

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I think there are quite a few members around your age and possibly older too. Now and again, i look at peoples profiles and some have their age on it. Me, i am not a man for a start so can't compete with you there but i am on the wrong side of 50 :LOL: so i can catch up with you.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
I go close at 56 years young. :eek::D

I didn't put you down for that age @frogboy, i guessed early 40's for you for some reason. Although @The paranoid one had me fooled, he is way much older than i thought :LOL: i was thinking 30ish for him.

I must be somewhere in the middle, not young for sure but am i really old as Mr @_CyberGhosT_ seems to think ? :cry:

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
I didn't put you down for that age @frogboy, i guessed early 40's for you for some reason. Although @The paranoid one had me fooled, he is way much older than i thought :LOL: i was thinking 30ish for him.

I must be somewhere in the middle, not young for sure but am i really old as Mr @_CyberGhosT_ seems to think ? :cry:
Immaturity at it's best I guess. :p:D

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017

I do not know whether to laugh or cry. I think I will laugh at the health of all the young people we are in this post.
I am happy to see that there is still a good engine beneath the oxide layer ;)

Don't cry please, i couldn't cope with that, i think i looked at your avatar and just assumed you were the age of the person in it, he looks around 30-ish :D.

I love threads like these because i feel i get to know people a bit better.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.