Just Wondering

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
You old geezers make me feel even younger. Well done.

I had such high hopes of a beautiful friendship too but now you have shattered my ego :X3:

I'm 21 but i have an elder habits. I'm always in pain and complaining. I actually think elder people are less of a pain in the ass than me lol

Again i thought you were older @RoboMan but i guess robots don't get wrinkles so it's kinda hard to tell :p

Quite a few youngsters around, ow i do feel old, i am almost 3 times the age of @tim one :cry: darn !!!

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
I had such high hopes of a beautiful friendship too but now you have shattered my ego :X3:

Again i thought you were older @RoboMan but i guess robots don't get wrinkles so it's kinda hard to tell :p

Quite a few youngsters around, ow i do feel old, i am almost 3 times the age of @tim one :cry: darn !!!
We can nap at the same time. I think both cats and old people like to sleep during the day.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
We can nap at the same time. I think both cats and old people like to sleep during the day.

17cf3f26a21e843e1f223e34da4b83d1.gif
cheeky cheeky !!!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.