K Atari's Config

Status
Not open for further replies.

K Atari

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jan 10, 2015
Hi Umbra. The OS file reputation was my mistake. I just saw Smartscreen and picked the wrong one. Thanks, I fixed it in my config.

For ERP and Sandboxie, for various reasons. I will remove them both once ReHips is officially stable, and then I will purchase the full product. The issue is the limit of processes that can be sandboxed in the beta. Sandboxie is sometimes used for soft virtualization when I have to download a ton of things separately, but I want to bring some files to my actual PC (easy house cleaning). Honestly, I just like to play around with ERP, and I do like the little bit of overkill. I have two Windows PC. One is for business so I believe I am not allowed to use ReHips, and I have purchased version of Sandboxie.

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Thumbs up for the default-deny softwares. Very nice configuration.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I see you have very good taste in security apps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.