Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
They still spamming me regarding a license I had with them years ago, & I'm no longer protected & the dread that awaits me from not renewing, there are directly from K7, i really would not give my phone number to K7, the emails are bad enough.
They still spamming me regarding a license I had with them years ago, & I'm no longer protected & the dread that awaits me from not renewing, there are directly from K7, i really would not give my phone number to K7, the emails are bad enough.
Strange, I never get any mail from them (regardless of having bought multi-year licenses first, and then multiple Infiniti. And yes, I asked support for a quote, and of course they have my mail.
Celebrating 30 years of Cybersecurity with a Lifetime Protection. Buy best Antivirus, K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition with Lifetime Validity
www.k7computing.com
You might also ask staff for a quote, if you have been customer already, I was granted a huge discount 1-2y ago, from 70$ to 40$.
If they haven't changed it, you can activate and deactivate devices when logged in to their webpage, in total, there are 5 devices included in the above mentioned lic.
(Note I havebeen using McAfee for quite some time now, so I cannot tell about the current status of K7. MAT was not noticeable IMO, compared to the previous issues. However, they update their software regularly - increase in build no., to my experience it also sometimes slightly improved the detection abilities, e.g. on scriptors.
We need to be excited for @Shadowra 's upcoming review.)
I tried for free but I think, Microsoft developed a strict security for Windows 11 so we've to buy it Legally for lifetime. I personally searched on Google and bought it from ODosta Store which is working fine now.
Recently browsing
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes