On Sale! K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition - Pay $70 for lifetime, 5 devices

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

I3rYcE

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
BoxShot_hdr1.png

Product and offer details
  • This is our infiniti edition of K7 Ultimate Security.
  • Award winning protection for up to 5 devices.
  • No renewals required, this product is valid for lifetime.
  • Convenient subscription that makes it easy to protect all your Windows, macOS, Android and iOS devices.
  • Multi-layered data security and information security.
  • Data backup and restore and identity protection (Windows).
  • Protects against all kinds of malware (including ransomware), phishing, APTs, spam, webcam spies, malicious websites and other cyber threats (varies with platform).
  • Complete access to K7 Ultimate Security updates and upgrades on supported platforms.
K7 Ultimate Security Infiniti Edition | Lifetime Validity Antivirus

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
I don't really know much about K7. Is it worth having around just to slap on a device here and there?

Divine_Barakah

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 10, 2019
The K7 Infiniti Offer only requires a one-time payment for which you get malware definition updatesand new feature updates as and when they are released. With no renewal ever needed again, i.e., you only pay once and enjoy lifetime protection.
This is a great deal, but I always sense sth wrong when a company starts offering lifetime deals.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
Pew I remember Agnitum company do the same way...'who one know may be a day you woke up & see they sold their company and change your life time license with another AV by 1 or 2 years from another blah blah Av Company...

Chuck57

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Oct 22, 2018
I was burned some years ago by something a lot like this. I was using an antivirus, first free and then I paid. They offered a lifetime deal for a good price. I bought it. The lifetime license lasted less than a year before they were gone, so I ended up paying more for 9 months than if I'd just bought a one year license.

Der.Reisende

Level 45
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Dec 27, 2014
Though I’n a big fan of K7 (lightweight, non-bloated, good and regular signatures), I won’t jump on that offer, as it seems too good to be perfect, I did not find any information that the lic is bundled to the machines lifetime, which is quite usual IMO.
If everyone grabs that deal, they lose a ton of money (1y/5PC w/ 30% off is currently 42.7$).

Apart from that, though I‘m owning a multiple years valid lic, I keep testing alternatives, as K7 HIPS proved very weak against script malware.
Sometimes, it detected their AutoRuns after quite some time, but I want to stop it on creation.
Plus, a Firewall trusting signed and services from the System by default with no possible user request / information (only log), is a big deal breaker for me.
The ransomware protection improves, but is still lacking compared to QuickHeal. At least you have protected folders.
See also my HUB tests on K7 if you wish.

Kongo

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017
Though I’n a big fan of K7 (lightweight, non-bloated, good and regular signatures), I won’t jump on that offer, as it seems too good to be perfect, I did not find any information that the lic is bundled to the machines lifetime, which is quite usual IMO.
If everyone grabs that deal, they lose a ton of money (1y/5PC w/ 30% off is currently 42.7$).

Apart from that, though I‘m owning a multiple years valid lic, I keep testing alternatives, as K7 HIPS proved very weak against script malware.
Sometimes, it detected their AutoRuns after quite some time, but I want to stop it on creation.
Plus, a Firewall trusting signed and services from the System by default with no possible user request / information (only log), is a big deal breaker for me.
The ransomware protection improves, but is still lacking compared to QuickHeal. At least you have protected folders.
See also my HUB tests on K7 if you wish.
Quite ridiculous that K7 Lifetime license costs about the same as a one year license of QuickHeal 😄

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
This is a great deal, but I always sense sth wrong when a company starts offering lifetime deals.

Its legit.

K7 has offered limited access lifetime licenses before too. This deal is limited too.

Actually the aim is to increase userbase across the world mainly to reduce their FP counts and enhance their whitelisting. They are hoping users will put up with some FPs in order to gain lifetime antivirus.

K7 also provides refund within 30 days if all your issues are not solved for this particular lifetime license purchase. I tried it myself, had a BSOD issue with K7. They took 2 weeks to fix it and conceded that if they will not be able to fix it, they were going to refund me....

Last edited:

Freki123

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Aug 10, 2013
+1
Even after disabling the default settings for that and using the "if the program is not on the list ask option" it didn't ask.
Otherwise I would have thought about it but when I say I want to be asked I expect a firewall to do so...

XLR8R

Level 4
Jan 20, 2020
hm. this is very inexpensive. even if they go bust in a couple of years, it's only 70 bucks for 5 devices. does this product version have their firewall? i've been looking at their site, and it's not as clear as i would like.

Yes, it has the firewall. You basically get the "Ultimate Security" product with this deal.

P.S. K7 runs such deals from time to time and has been doing it for years. They haven't gone belly-up. They are just trying to increase the userbase. 25 million is not much compared to the bigwigs, and they want to improve their whitelists and threat mitigation capabilities.

Last edited:

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
QuickHeal is way overpriced, I noted that in a review on it :D
Actually, in India, it's seems to be reasonably priced.
Not even in India, believe me. Okay, to some people, nowadays, sure but not when i used to use it. Quick heal improved a lot over the span of 10 years, which is when i used to use it.
In India, Kaspersky licenses are 3-4 times cheaper than Quickheal, if you buy online.
Okay back to topic, personally, i don't prefer lifetime licenses for security software's as you will be stuck with them, for lifetime :(.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.