Kapersky can't resolve Trogan found from Adobe install

Lizabith

Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2014
This Trojan found by kapersky just now. Adobe has been attempting to install an update without permission and I can't find out how to change that.
Now it's installing malware that kapersky can't resolve.
Please help.

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    41.1 KB · Views: 7
  • FRST.txt
    49.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Lizabith

Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2014
Hey there, thanks for the response.
It seems the adobe flash player pops up as installing whenever I'm online for no apparent reason. It's happened 3-4 times and I was always able to cancel the install. Usually Adobe asks permission, but this just comes up randomly.
Kapersky was able to notify me of an intrusion when this happens and able to resolve it. This was not the case yesterday.
While I rebooted this morning, Kapersky resolved it, but I believe this is going to still happen and I can figure out why since Adobe has no new updates for me.
This is the screen shot of the Kapersky unresolved issue:

Seems in some of my research there's a fake flash player/adobe installer that lays out a Trojan and this time I couldn't stop it.

Attachments

• Kapersky Screen.jpg
    Kapersky Screen.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 30

Lizabith

Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2014
Yea, not a fan of chrome.
So far nothing happened since i browsed for about an hour at some of the websites i visit.

UPDATE:
So my husband and I are getting the same pop up from Kapersky. We both use IE when we game, we use a lot of websites to search such as wiki and other players websites.
Since this is totally random and I don't believe it's one main site. I managed to get him to catch a screen since it did this tonite.
yes we have a router.

I tried to get the shot of the actual adobe installer, but that screenshot wasn't saved. Perhaps next time.

Attachments

• Virus.jpg
    Virus.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Lizabith

Thread author
Verified
Nov 1, 2014
Already did that.
So I take it there's no virus on my PC then?
I've already alerted kapersky, perhaps they can find out what's happening.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.