Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Do you have Avast Premier firewall disabled and using Windows Firewall instead?
You do not need K7 Total Security as an on demand scanner.
Consider some on demand scanners such as Emsisoft Emergency Kit,Malwarebytes Antimalware,Zemana Antimalware,HitmanPro,etc.
Nice secure config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)

karthic1998

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 23, 2017
Do you have Avast Premier firewall disabled and using Windows Firewall instead?
You do not need K7 Total Security as an on demand scanner.
Consider some on demand scanners such as Emsisoft Emergency Kit,Malwarebytes Antimalware,Zemana Antimalware,HitmanPro,etc.
Nice secure config! Thanks for sharing it with us :)
Thanks exterminator bro

F

ForgottenSeer 55474

How about Ublock Origin for your browser.
Nice configuration thanks for sharing:D

Reactions: Vasudev

brod56

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
Zemana and uBlock are obvious choices.
Also consider switching to Windows 10 as it is much safer (Improved UAC , Smartscreen) and more modern.

karthic1998

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jan 23, 2017
Good luck. One month later you will go back to Windows... No one can beat Windows yet despite all its (significant) disadvantages.
Thanks friend I'm long user of windows I decided to dual boot on my laptop by keeping windows 7 in my laptop

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
You can changed Iobit ASC with Kerish Doctor or with Glary Utilities/Wise Care 365. (No issues within current components for cleaning)

Other than that, fine configuration; you can tweak Avast Premier from its sensitivity of protection up to sandbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.