Kaspersky 2016 on Windows 10 - the most unfinished release yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Cole

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2014
True, but how many users are aware of these flaws, not many - does Eugene get asked these questions, no - we just his wages.

Solarquest

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jul 22, 2014
How compatible is the latest version with Win 10 64 bit?
On kaspersky.com I only read that "Some product features are only available for 32-bit operating systems" but couldn't find what is missing under Win 10 64 bit.
What was improved and what features are still missing?
Do you have an official link where to read about this?
Thank you

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
How compatible is the latest version with Win 10 64 bit?
On kaspersky.com I only read that "Some product features are only available for 32-bit operating systems" but couldn't find what is missing under Win 10 64 bit.
What was improved and what features are still missing?
Do you have an official link where to read about this?
Thank you
As far as I know, Kaspersky products now fully support Windows 10. This is according to the latest version's changelog.
But of course, 64-bit limitation still applies.

Reactions: harlan4096
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.