Expired Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014 (1 Year Free) [Chinese Version Only]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

mmmory

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2013
A chinese website is giving away free KAV 2014 for 1 whole year.

Put your e-mail at the first blank, then enter the captcha in the next one, then press the orange button.

I don't know if it requires a Chinese IP as I didn't activate the key yet, but I received the code 2 hours later.

They also say that the code must be activated by April 30th.

1.JPG

Edit by BoraMurdar
The key will work only for the Chinese version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2014

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Thanks man for good sharing

Any one know a method to use key on ENGLISH version.

mmmory

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Nov 4, 2013
Thanks man for good sharing

Any one know a method to use key on ENGLISH version.

The only way to install the english version is to trick the english installer that it's actually a chinese version and make it to accept chinese keys. So that can be considered a crack and since it's not allowed here, you either have to use chinese version, or do your own research and use it with your own discretion.

Read the tutorial post #4

I read that when you change the registry, the program gives you license error.

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
You cannot change language in the interface of Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, and English versions of Kaspersky Anti-Virus (all versions), Kaspersky Internet Security (all versions) and Kaspersky PURE (all versions).

For all other languages, you can easily change the interface language of your Kaspersky Lab product to English and back to its initial language.

In order to change the current interface language of your Kaspersky Lab product to English, perform the following actions:

1. Open your Kaspersky Lab product.
  2. Press the key combination Shift + F12 on the keyboard.
Once you perform the actions described above, the product interface language will change to English.

In order to toggle the language back, perform the following actions:

1. Open your Kaspersky Lab product.
  2. Press the key combination Shift + F5 on the keyboard.
Once you perform the actions described above, the product interface language will toggle back.
https://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=4523

SherKaan

Level 12
Verified
Mar 17, 2014
My question: Does it activate successfully with the Chinese IP, and once activated, will it update on my real IP (out of China)?

Reactions: przemo_one

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Have key for Bitdefender IS 180 days, Emsisoft Anti-Malware 180 days and KAV 1 year CH version. Anybody wants something?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.