Advice Request Kaspersky Antivirus with COMODO Firewall - Any known conflicts?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Which setup would you recommend?

• Kaspersky Antivirus with COMODO Firewall

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Kaspersky Internet Security

Votes: 55 82.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kjdemuth

Level 9
Verified
Jan 17, 2013
Yes, you're right that Kaspersky paid has everything, however the combo CFW + KFA. It's free. And no less sure.
Yeah that's my point. It runs really light as well. CFW alone can keep you out of trouble when tweaked properly. Adding KFA just adds to your protection. It's a great combo and if you're no being stupid can keep you super safe

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I agree with what you guys are saying. CFW, when it works as intended, is a very powerful tool. You don't need Kaspersky Application Control, if Comodo is set up right and functioning properly.

mamamia

Level 3
Verified
Feb 27, 2016
Here's an idea for you: install Comodo Cloud Antivirus (CCAV) on top of KIS, and disable the AV component of CCAV. You will have all the benefits of KIS, plus the famous Comodo autosandbox feature. I have tried this combo, and it works.
High memory usage?

Reactions: shmu26

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
You already have solid protection (KIS) I do not understand why you want to change, I do not think it's a good idea to mix two protections, continue with KIS, because you will have a great AV and with your firewall, which was made to work together, without conflict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.