Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
Promo Links:
NCSU Promo
Get Ready Now!
Florida A&M University Promo
Get Ready Now!
Get Ready Now!
Get Ready Now!
Get Ready Now!
Get Ready Now!
Get Ready Now!

You may need the specific emails and USA VPN to enter this giveaway. Enter the e-mail and check your inbox.
QXifN1D.png

I cannot find the way to bypass email checking. If you enter wrong email, you will see this
VzkyvVD.png

If anyone has any method to enter any email on this. Please guide here, I will added to the post

Paul123

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 9, 2016
Think its good that companies like Kaspersky do this. Students need virus protection, but probably can't afford it, and Kaspersky win because, having got used to it, the students are more likely to continue using it, or recommend it when they are in a company. It helps the universities too, since any infection of their systems is likely to come via students.

Reactions: Maxxx58

Maxxx58

Level 13
Thread author
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
That's right! I'm using Kaspersky right now, after few days switching to Norton. I cannot see any familar with Norton as Kapersky, And I cannot give up Kaspersky any more. I'm studying in IT University, but there is not giveaway of Kaspersky like these schools :D

Reactions: Paul123

Winter Soldier

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 13, 2017
I cannot find the way to bypass email checking. If you enter wrong email, you will see this
That's why they have the default email address list in their server, and this requires validation.
No way to bypass the validation if your university is not in the list (and it would be illegal imo).

Reactions: Maxxx58

sona

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Nov 14, 2013
And I don't want to waste ;) my fathers money again for studying.

Reactions: jogs

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This is for those with a valid student email from specific universities.
If you are a student in one of these universities I would take advantage of this.
There is no way to bypass it and the thread is closed for that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.