App Review Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 review
Uploaded to YouTube by ThePCSecurity

Kindly N.B.
The review of this software is not carried out by me.
Any questions or criticisms should be directed to the author of the video.
These videos are posted for the communities education and for entertainment value only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
His internet connection failed so no cloud at work.
Seems his machine was suffering stability issues from comments on YouTube.
Never seen KIS perform so badly though :huh:

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Good thing from its prevention Kaspersky managed to block with their solid webguard, its a crucial type of vector.

thall93

Apr 9, 2012
jamescv7 said:
Good thing from its prevention Kaspersky managed to block with their solid webguard, its a crucial type of vector.

So which is the better Security Suite? McAfee, Kapersky, Norton, or AVG that will fight against those threats and remove as much of the virus without leaving too many remnants? I currently have McAfee through my cable company (for free) and frankly, am tired of getting all of these viruses. Free isn't always better.:s

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Actually Kasperksy, Norton and AVG were likely to be good on detecting threats but likely differential leftovers may occur. Its an only matter that you are the one can know which is better protecting by testing the software to yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.