Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdf09

Thread author
Sep 9, 2011
KIS-2012 & KAV-2012 giveaway ( 1year license)
Link --> Giveaway page

SparkInDark is giving away these licenses to the users, which ends on 15-Sep-2011. Subscribing to their mailing list is enough to participate in this giveaway

This is my first post on MalwareTips and I'm happy that I could find the best giveaway.
Will be posting more giveaways going forward :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Hello and welcome to MalwareTips.

Thanks for posting this giveaway, I'm sure there will some interested in Kaspersky. :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hopefully you will post awesome giveaways in the future :)

Not a bad giveaway since its effortless just add a valid email and click subscribe since others step were optional.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Welcome asdf09.

Thanks for the giveaway :D

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Kaspersky giveaway's are always popular so 5 starts for the thread!!
This giveaway will run from 25-Aug-2011 to 15-Sep-2011 so only 2 days left.

PS. Welcome;Enjoy malwaretips.com!!

asdf09

Thread author
Sep 9, 2011
As tomorrow (15-Sep-2011) is the last date for this giveaway, please do participate if you are interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.