App Review Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 BETA Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 BETA Review
Uploaded to YouTube by languy99

Kindly N.B.
The review of this software is not carried out by me.
Any questions or criticisms should be directed to the author of the video.
These videos are posted for the communities education and for entertainment value only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
He would of got a better result if he selected "other" inside Settings > Threats & Exclusions window, as this option takes care of adware and the like.

malwarekiller

Mar 30, 2012
Honestly,languy's malware links only contain useless crapware and no malware...so far this is what i have spotted...i have tried all the links on his tests and most of them are just crap software no malware...these things are stuff that a normal AV wont pick up on as they are not malware...but in case of defense+ it will pick up...he is just pointing towards comodo everytime in his vids by doing so :s

And all the people commenting on his channel are absolute comodo users and love to put down AV's and praise comodo...:(

so i am going to unsubscribe from his channel sooner or later if this doesnt improve..I am tired of telling the same on his channel and I must say this

"Languy99 is a serious comodo fanboy...u say something to him or against comodo u get knocked out or banned on his youtube channel"

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Viking said:
He would of got a better result if he selected "other" inside Settings > Threats & Exclusions window, as this option takes care of adware and the like.
Why don't you feed that back to him via his YouTube account.
I am sure he would be grateful for your input.

D

Deleted member 178

what i don't like on his videos it's he doesn't bother to learn how to use the soft before making a video...

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
"Why don't you feed that back to him via his YouTube account.
I am sure he would be grateful for your input. "

If I did that, I'll be in languy99's bad books, according to malwarekiller! lol

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
You guys really need to breathe and relax more, these are only guidance videos.
He would listen to criticism where justified, the limited contact i have had i find him a very decent guy :)

D

Deleted member 178

Sometimes he lose time to find a feature on the soft he is testing, i remember one day i almost fall asleep when he did it :p

P

Plexx

Viking said:

umbrapolaris said:
He used default settings all the time.

From the vids I have seen from Languy99, he always uses default settings. Maybe changes one or 2 settings but most are default settings to show users hwo it works

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.