App Review Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Test (Pokerwaffle)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

NSG001

Level 16
Thread author
Verified
Nov 21, 2011
Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 Test
Uploaded to YouTube by Pokerwaffle

Kindly N.B.
The review of this software is not carried out by me.
Any questions or criticisms should be directed to the author of the video.
These videos are posted for the communities education and for entertainment value only :)

Last edited by a moderator:

InternetChicken

Jul 16, 2012
ouch anyone else want to cut their ear's of after listening to this ???
speakers off ,,
I liked the Automatic scan , I liked even better that Pokerwaffle updated Kaspersky
in the middle of the custom scan lol ,
and again updated while doing the Automatic scan ,
not good pratice to update while doing a scan ,
Kaspersky did not do as well as I thought it might ,
nice ot see though thanks NSG001

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
They listen to that music in Oxford; not so much Edinburgh. LOL

That is some of that old King George III SCAT.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011
I wanna see some of these vendors man up and stop focusing on blocking URL's when they need to be proving their products against running malware, or at least malware that is opening. Blocking links is weak protection. It is a selling point for the novice user, imho. When a malicious URL is blocked, it might as well be a dead malware link because it regresses the product test.

That said, I do like the legit Ruskie stuff such as Dr. Web and Kaspersky.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.