Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 - General Impression

Status
Not open for further replies.

NekoJonez

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jun 3, 2015
The biggest issue for me is the UI. I actually seriously dislike it. I used ESET, BitDefender, Avira and Avast in the past and the UI is way better in those programs.

The protection is quite decent, but when I run certain new apps, the program can get in the way quickly. I know, I can disable things... But I try to not configure the program how I would use it since I test out the program if I would recommend it to clients or not. And most of my clients aren't that tech savy or don't know a lot about computers, so yeah.

D

Deleted member 2913

Thread author
Kaspersky browser extension is required for web protection?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Kaspersky browser extension is required for web protection?
Kaspersky will protect You in traffic level without activating extensions, but maybe some others features will not work as Safe Money, Private Browsing, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.