Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@jerzy601 declined his winning license and was kind enough to offer it to the next winner in order from the posted list.Therefore @Adhit Prakosho is the next winner from the posted list and has been sent a PM to claim the license.

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.09.25_15h45m41s_001_.png

The following members have (4) days to respond to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be chosen in order from the posted list.
@Adhit Prakosho
@Cats-4_Owners-2
@amz

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
@jerzy601 declined his winning license and was kind enough to offer it to the next winner in order from the posted list.Therefore @Adhit Prakosho is the next winner from the posted list and has been sent a PM to claim the license.

The following members have (4) days to respond to their winning PM or another winner(s) will be chosen in order from the posted list.
@Adhit Prakosho
@Cats-4_Owners-2
@amz

WOW..Thank you very much @jerzy601...Thank you very much @ exterminator20.

I am very happy and could not believe it, once again I thank you.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH MT :)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you exterminator 20, and to everyone for such grand well wishes which continue making this such an exciting Giveaway!!:):) I wish everyone entered could have received a key, but keep entering and I'm sure it'll only be a matter of time!:cool:
@jerzy601, you made Adhit Prakosho a very happy member too!;):D
Our son has only used MSE, now he has another birthday surprise to add to a refurbished Windows 7 SP 1!!:p
THANKS ..so much!!:D

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following member has (4) days to respond to their winning PM or another winner will be chosen in order from the posted list.

@amz

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Does any of the following winners know when is the last date to activate/use the license?

Adhit Prakosho

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 14, 2014
Does any of the following winners know when is the last date to activate/use the license?

An unused activation code has no expiration date. If you purchased a retail box or a downloadable version of the product, the remaining days will not start counting down until you first activate your code.

This does not refer to trial activation codes and promotional activation codes (for example, on CDs that come with magazines). Such codes have certain activation deadlines.

Link info : http://support.kaspersky.com/11170#block4

Reactions: Purshu_Pro

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
My contact @ Kaspersky said it should be activated within 1 year

The following member has (3) days to respond to their winning PM or another winner will be chosen in order from the posted list.

@amz

Reactions: Purshu_Pro
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.