Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 90 Days Free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Off-Topic posts removed. Please stick to the topic to help other members who actually want a Kaspersky promo license.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Strange thing ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you let promo page in English lang. ,,, You will find that the promo for 2013 version

& If you change the lang. to Spain ,,, You will find the promo for 2015 version
!!!!!

I think both for 91 days trail ,,, Spain key Not tested.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

If you let promo page in English lang. ,,, You will find that the promo for 2013 version

!!!!!

:( When you download file from Spain, it is same KIS 2013 !:eek:

It doesn't matter what version (2013 or 2014) it says it is for.Once you receive the key in your email download the latest version of KIS 2015.Install,activate and update.You will have 91 days.
Here is the link to download the latest version (English Version) of KIS 2015 http://usa.kaspersky.com/files/?file=kis&lang=en

Reactions: Raul90 and Rus Anca

SBI-boy

Level 1
Verified
Sep 21, 2014
Nice one
Will get like 20 keys just in case
One question, did anybody tried on KIS with another language ??
I'm using spanish ver but currently I have a 3 mo key that dont wanna throw away

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
I had got keys from this promo a few months ago, but they weren't accepted after some time. :( May be the keys expire after some time or may be the keys got black listed (very less possibility).

!!!!!

Its just that they may have forgotten to update the pic in the English version of their site.

Last edited by a moderator:

BERROHO

Level 2
Verified
Aug 30, 2014
I had got keys from this promo a few months ago, but they weren't accepted after some time. :( May be the keys expire after some time or may be the keys got black listed (very less possibility).

that is a trial key not comercial ; so you have one month for activate or yuou lost it

thanks man for the promo

Last edited by a moderator:

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Yeah buddy,But it shows Trial 30days Key activated 90 days
Did you already have KIS installed or did you have KIS installed and uninstalled it?

If any of these apply to you Uninstall KIS.I would suggest using a 3rd party uninstaller such as Revo or IObit so that you can make sure all remnants are removed.

During the installation process you will get a screen similar to this for version 2013-2015

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.10.03_09h35m24s_001_.png

Make sure you uncheck everything (these are checked by default) and then continue with the uninstall process

For version 2012 it will look like this

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.10.03_09h41m04s_002_.png

Here you would tick "complete uninstall" (save application objects will be ticked by default) and then next and continue with the uninstall process

If you used one of the free 3rd party uninstallers mentioned then after the uninstall process is completed then scan for leftover items and delete them.Restart your computer.

Now download KIS 2015 and install.Activate it using the trial code and you should have 90 days

Last edited:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
Hi friends and @exterminator20 , I was trying to install in my system, but i was getting an error during the activation as "Trial Version Expired!"
What would be the possible reasons for this?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi friends and @exterminator20 , I was trying to install in my system, but i was getting an error during the activation as "Trial Version Expired!"
What would be the possible reasons for this?
Did you look at this http://malwaretips.com/threads/kaspersky-internet-security-90-days-free.34375/page-3#post-271746 and does it apply to you?

If you uninstalled it and didnt uncheck or untick the options in the post i mentioned and didnt use a 3rd party uninstaller the activation information is still in your registry

Last edited:

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013

Raviteja

Jan 19, 2014
Did you already have KIS installed or did you have KIS installed and uninstalled it?

If any of these apply to you Uninstall KIS.I would suggest using a 3rd party uninstaller such as Revo or IObit so that you can make sure all remnants are removed.

During the installation process you will get a screen similar to this for version 2013-2015

View attachment 23257

Make sure you uncheck everything (these are checked by default) and then continue with the uninstall process

For version 2012 it will look like this

View attachment 23258

Here you would tick "complete uninstall" (save application objects will be ticked by default) and then next and continue with the uninstall process

If you used one of the free 3rd party uninstallers mentioned then after the uninstall process is completed then scan for leftover items and delete them.Restart your computer.

Now download KIS 2015 and install.Activate it using the trial code and you should have 90 days

Tried it still same

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Tried it still same
Kaspersky only allows you to activate a trial once.I have never had a problem re installing it.There is another way however there are risks with that depending where you download it. If you Google it you will find it.
If you had it before and really like it then as always I would recommend purchasing it.

Reactions: Raviteja

Raviteja

Jan 19, 2014
Kaspersky only allows you to activate a trial once.I have never had a problem re installing it.There is another way however there are risks with that depending where you download it. If you Google it you will find it.
If you had it before and really like it then as always I would recommend purchasing it.

I have not tried this trial yet this is 1st time.Before I got key I have activated 30 days trial by mistake now unable to cancel it and activate 90 days key

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.