Status
Not open for further replies.

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Hi all,

I downloaded a 30 day trial version but have not really had chance to assess it fully and wondered if anyone had a spare key for a 6 month trial version. I am aware that there is one floating around on Facebook but i dont have an account and dont really wish to create one for this single requirement.

Any assistance appreciated.

Andy

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Has your 30-day trial expired, and you're looking for a 6 months license for proper use? I have found that within a several days (or few hours) of usage, that you can determine whether you're going to keep or uninstall the software. Unfortunately, I haven't any spare.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Hi all,

I downloaded a 30 day trial version but have not really had chance to assess it fully and wondered if anyone had a spare key for a 6 month trial version. I am aware that there is one floating around on Facebook but i dont have an account and dont really wish to create one for this single requirement.

Any assistance appreciated.

Andy

Andy there aren't any Pure 3 keys that I can find that haven't been blacklisted.I tried Pure before but always preferred KIS.

I like KIS but I am using Eset Smart Security 7 on Windows 8.1 (no conflicts or bugs) and I use EIS on Windows 7.

If you want to try ESS 7 I can hook you up with a 90 day trial and if you find you like it I will be glad to throw you a 1 yr. key

AMD1

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Aug 21, 2012
Thanks for your responses.

Kaspersky Pure seems to do what i want it too so i will wait till the trial is finished and will probably buy a key. I have not really noticed much in the way of slowdown on my PC

There was only one thing i cant do and that's run my default Chrome browser sandboxed using SBIE as it causes an issue if i enter a "safe money " site such as my bank as this is a sandbox within a sandbox. I have Comodo Dragon so i plan to use that for general browsing in SBIE and use Chrome when i know that i will enter my bank or shopping site.

There may be a simpler way but at the moment i havent figured a better way

Thanks

Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.