Not open for further replies.

motox781

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
KTS 2018. Windows 10 x64 1703. Chrome x64 ver. 60

Problem: I noticed a slow down on videos. Stops loading video. I have to close Kapsersky and video will load fine. I tried to disable "scan encrypted connections". Didnt work. Also tried to re-install Kapsersky. Didn't work. Any ideas?

Reactions: AnonMan

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Hello mate,

Sometimes, only on Windows, i experience the same thing (KIS18). No slow downs, but when i try to load the video, it's just a black screen. Usually refreshing the page is the solution, but if i were you i'd try disabling the web component first. If this works, then we can focus on disabling little options on the web component until we realise which one is the problem. Tell me how it goes.

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
you can try this and please tell us the result
if you are watching youtube on chrome, install the extension: h264ify
it helps a lot to reduce CPU usage

EDIT; also disable anti-banner. It usually causes significant slowdown and incompatibility

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.