KAV/KIS purchase dilemma

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunrise

Level 2
Verified
Aug 2, 2014
KIS has also nice antikeylogger, which automatically encrypt every passwords that you type in the browser. Really good addon IMO. And I believe KIS is as light as KAV, so go for KIS and disable features you don't use.
I don't see it in any reviews/features. Where did you get the info?

RoboMan

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Back to when i used Kaspersky, i used to stick with the AV version. Way too many additions (unnecessary additions). But, IS' Application Control is something worth it. If your computer has no problem with it, and it does not sacrifice performance, go for the Internet Security pack. On my 8GB i5 laptop, Kaspersky gave me no problems at all. No virus, no performance issues. I'd always recommend it. And in your case, i'd go with the IS version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.