DardiM

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
May 14, 2016
I don't currently use or know a program like this (saving the template) :)
Maybe with a new thread and another title, some members with the solution will see it and answer :)

Last edited:

naveedkhan0

Nov 12, 2018
Hi !

I also have these services, it is normal.
The _38f42 is normal too (for me its with other hex numbers)
Only CDPUserSvc is running (I stopped the others :))

Windows 10 Service Defaults: Windows 10 Service Defaults

UserDataSvc:
Provides apps access to structured user data, including contact info, calendars, messages, and other content. If you stop or disable this service, apps that use this data might not work correctly.

UnistoreSvc:
User Data Storage (UnistoreSvc) Service Defaults in Windows 10.
The Unistore Services belong to the Windows store. Looks like the store installs App-Updates. In the store option you can turn off the automatic update
User Data Storage (UnistoreSvc) Service Defaults in Windows 10

PimIndexMaintenanceSvc:
Indexes contact data for fast contact searching. If you stop or disable this service, contacts might be missing from your search results.
Contact Data (PimIndexMaintenanceSvc) Service Defaults in Windows 10

WpnUserService:
Windows Push Notifications User Service (WpnUserService)
This service hosts Windows notification platform which provides support for local and push notifications. Supported notifications are tile, toast and raw.
Methods to Disable CDpusersvc Error Code 15100 in Windows 10

OneSyncSvc:
Sync Host (OneSyncSvc) Service Defaults in Windows 10
This service synchronizes mail, contacts, calendar and various other user data. Mail and other applications dependent on this functionality will not work properly when this service is not running.
Sync Host (OneSyncSvc) Service Defaults in Windows 10

CDPUserSvc:
is svchost.exe -k UnistackSvcGroup. Looking at that with Process Explorer, under the Services tab of the Properties of that process
Its part of: Connected Devices Platform Service
CDP Service itself says: This service is used for Connected Devices and Universal Glass scenarios
Its c:\windows\system32\cdp*.dll cdp.dll cdprt.dll cdpusersvc.dll cdprefernce.exe
slightly more about that here: Connected Devices Platform Service - What does it do? - Windows 10 Forums

Most of the time when user upgraded to Windows 10 Anniversary Update then during that time, most of the user face this error. There are multiple methods to fix this error and some of then i like to mentioned here.

1- Disable CDpusersvc in Windows 10: To disable the CDpusersvc in Windows 10 then we able to fix this issue and also away from those issues which occurs due to this this one.

2- Change system Registry:Write regedit on Run command and Enter > Go HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\CDPUserSvc > Change the data value and set from 2*to 4(Disabled) > Restart You system.

3- Download Latest Updates: We can fix this issue to download the Windows latest update.Settings app > Update & Security > Click on Check for updates button.You may also see rest of the methods at 7 Methods to Disable CDpusersvc Error Code 15100 in Windows 10 to fix this issue easily. Good luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.