Expired KCleaner Pro V3.6 (lifetime license | no free upgrade)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.giveaway-club.com/afterdownload
How to get a license
Just download .

hamo

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
KCleaner Pro
V3.6

2019-02-14-03h14-59.png

• KCleaner is designed to be the most efficient Hard Disk cleaner, tracking every useless byte in order to give you all the ressources you may need for your documents, music, pictures, movies,...
  • It is the first product of this kind featuring a full automatic mode, which works in background so that you don't have to care about when to launch it.
  • Features:
  • Detects and cleans temporary and useless files (cache, unused setup files...)
  • Automatic mode working in background;
  • Secured file deletion method;
  • Expert mode : let users control any file deletion done by KCleaner
  • International support.
  • Compatible OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10, 32 and 64 bit.
Get the best software for Windows with the Giveaway Club for free! here

Name : Auslogics

License key: 51072084091077076081074081090051046054

Home & Download

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks! Will try.

Although I always tend to have problem with "lifetime" giveaways... Usually they promise to be lifetime but a couple of days or weeks after it magically gets updated automatically and turned to the free version (cough coguh Wise Cleaner).

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you Hamo! I got this version from another giveaway a few days ago. I must say that I really like it a lot, especially the automatic cleaning. Seems extremely light on my system also, I don't even notice it's there except for the icon in the tray, it shows it's using about 3.3MB's in task manager on my system. I turned off automatic updates.

I wish this software had a cookies exclusion feature. I was using Chrome but recently switched to Opera, I use Opera Sync. One thing I noticed is in options I unchecked the delete "Opera Cookies Options" but left the clean "Opera Cache" on, it deleted the cookies anyway and I had to sign back into Opera sync. After I unchecked "Cookies" & Next time unchecked "Opera Cache" everything was fine.

I use Privazer for cleaning cookies and extra cleaning which does let you set exclusions for certain cookies. It's a very good software for cleaning temp files and some other things. Just wanted to point that out for anyone who uses it. I suspect if you use Google Chrome and you want to keep cookies you might want to uncheck "Cookies" & "Chrome Cache" also. IMO, it's a very good software.

Thanks again!

roger_m

Level 41
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Dec 4, 2014
How does this compare to Glary Pro?
KCleaner only cleans junk files, whereas Glary Utilities is a whole suite of utilities, so they are very different programs.

Unlike Glary, KCleaner does not clean the registry which is actually a good thing, as it's best to never clean the registry, as it can cause problems.

Reactions: CyberTech

Brie

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jan 1, 2018
This giveaway has expired.
KCleaner Pro V3.6 (lifetime license | no free upgrade)

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
I use the Pro version (paid) & I like it, my problem with it is that it doesn’t do a very good job of cleaning browsers. For example, Firefox (with all relevant boxes ticked) after running KCleaner full history remains & the idea of running any cleaner for me is to remove history & other browser remnants if desired. With a bit of work on it KCleaner could be good but as it is I won’t renew it when my license is up.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
I give this software what I thought was a fair and decent review. Today after rebooting my PC having this software set to auto load at start for the automatic cleaning I got a pop up message that said "Invalid License" and directed me to the website to purchase the software even though I had updates disabled. So my opinion of this software for obvious reasons has changed. I thought I would mention this for those of you who are using it, you might want to see if the same thing happens to you. And BTW I made NO changes to my PC that could have caused this issue to happen at all, no registry cleaners, no Windows updates, nothing, was actually using KcCleaner as my only maintenance software. I would not recommend this software based on this experience.

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
That's weird and unexpected. I'll investigate. Thanks for sharing.
If you are the developer, I must say I found it odd also. But why I did not send a contact message, per the terms of the license agreement "No free updates & NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT". So if you are the developer you might want to consider changing that or tweaking it a bit, say perhaps 1 month of technical support for software activation issues.

I really liked the software, and it has great potential, my suggestions are to add a cookies exclusion option for Opera/Chrome at the very least or Chromium based browsers rather than removing all cookies.

Either way, having my license stripped from me after simply rebooting without doing anything is not cool. Had I purchased the software I would be really upset and obviously so. But like I said, others may want to check to see if they have the same issue.

fredgo

Level 1
Verified
Jul 11, 2018
Great, thanks!
I love all your portable apps, but find it rather ironic that Sumo - the program update checker and updater - doesn't update itself haha
Perhaps this should be a feature to show off how it works. Will that ever go on sale/free?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.