Status
Not open for further replies.

Shran

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
Not using it yet, just looking into it ;) The VPNs which I know/trust are PIA and CG
In my opinion it would be better to use only well known and secure VPN.

This for privacy reasons: what happens to my information? I'm not saying that KeepSolid is not secure but is actually difficult to find references to it.

Reactions: Deleted member 2913

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
privacy policy here

Privacy policy - KeepSolid

KeepSolid Inc. does NOT collect and log any user activities while using any of their VPN services, except the total amount of web traffic for each session and session dates, for displaying them in user’s web cabinet and within the VPN client apps. KeepSolid Inc. also stores the information about the amount of connected devices for each account, as the maximum permitted amount is limited. This information can be assessed in the User’s Office, where any user can delete their devices from their account.

Can you trust them , keepsolid is based if the usa, so if you form the us I would say no , I have used VPN Unlimited it works but it dose leak dns, so you would need to use dns jumper or open dns ,

Shran

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jan 19, 2015
Can you trust them , keepsolid is based if the usa, so if you form the us I would say no , I have used VPN Unlimited it works but it dose leak dns, so you would need to use dns jumper or open dns ,

Are you sure they are based in the U.S.? When I have contacted their support team I always get Russian name's responding; also when I made an account to try it out, the email contained the CEO's name, which also appeared to be Russian. I don't have a problem with Russian software per-say, as I use Adguard which is Russian ;)

Warrior

Level 4
Verified
Sep 2, 2014
VPN Unlimited is owned by New York based company, Simplex Solutions Inc ,
which is owned by keepsolid or has become keepsolid they have offices and severs in New York, and Russia,

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.