KelvinW4's Config

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
A couple of things, you could add WOT to your Firefox and do you have a backup option?

Doesn't Kingsoft have a web guard?

KelvinW4

Level 1
Thread author
May 8, 2012
My backup is EaseUS Todo Backup Free. I don't like WOT so I don't use it. Kingsoft AV provides Web, USB, and video protection.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
KelvinW4 said:
My backup is EaseUS Todo Backup Free. I don't like WOT so I don't use it. Kingsoft AV provides Web, USB, and video protection.

Righty, up to you. I see why you would like to use the Malwarebytes web guard, but isn't the Kingsoft good, or is that you have to configure it a bit? Just a question because I see no reason but to use the Kingsoft web guard.

KelvinW4

Level 1
Thread author
May 8, 2012
Well, they call it "Web Guard" but I haven't exactly see it in action ;). In my tests I see it only alerts once the malware hits the disk.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.