Expired Kepard VPN Service Offer 1 year Free Trial...

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamjoum

Thread author
Aug 28, 2012
Kepard Free Trial VPN Service

1.Visit Kepard free trial page and click activate free button to create account by enter email address and password.
trial address page:
https://www.kepard.com/billing/clientarea.php
Kepard-1.jpg

2.Now you enjoy Kepard vpn service for 365 days that limit to 30 minutes daily with no cost.
Kepard-2.jpg

3.Here i use Kepard dialer software for vpn service connection. Key in email and password that you created.
Kepard-3.jpg

4.After logged in the main window showed vpn connection already turn on. Here you will see that how many days left and which country you are connected and others information.
Kepard-4.jpg

5.Click change IP or country button to switch IP and country.
Kepard-5.jpg

6.You can change vpn protocol connection in this dialer software.
Kepard-6.jpg

The connection is quite fast, not so much different with local internet connection as i tested it. What impressed me is Kepard dialer software is allow to switch vpn protocol connection instantly without any configuration. It’s will be more prefect if Kepard add in SSTP protocol connection.
If you are satisfied with Kepard vpn service then can purchase their premium vpn which has 3 pricing plan:eek:ne month, 3 months and 12 months. One month is $7.00, 3 months is $19.00 (save 19%) and 12 months is $69.00 (save 18%).
Kepard: http://www.kepard.com/

give me your opinion about this offer ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.