Expired Kerish Doctor 2016

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Thanks juhful,
Reason Core, and WAR were triggered using the GOTD installer.
I will try the direct Link.
PeAcE

Reactions: Alkajak and juhful
N

Noxx

Kerish Doctor isn't a bad piece of software. I prefer CCleaner, WiseCare, PrivaZer, but Kerish Doctor is one of the very few others that at least won't break your computer. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Gave the 2016 version a go courtesy of the OP and it works well. It comes with a lot of stuff I don't need, but it's thorough. I would recommend Glary Utilities/IOBIT users to look into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

conceptualclarity

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 23, 2013
Kerish Doctor has the best context menu manager I've seen in any of these toolbox programs.

Nonetheless I still often have to resort to registry editing to get rid of unwanted context menu entries.

Reactions: _CyberGhosT_

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Agreed Noxx,
I too am not big on the "tool Boxes" but this one is really cool.
Its productive and kinda fun to have around. I think I will keep this one :)
Most of the ones I try end up in the trash except for Ccleaner..
PeAcE

Myriad

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Agreed Noxx,
I too am not big on the "tool Boxes" but this one is really cool.
Its productive and kinda fun to have around. I think I will keep this one :)
Most of the ones I try end up in the trash except for Ccleaner..
PeAcE

Agreed , there are some good tools in there .
As a rule I never recommend registry cleaners and if I do use one I want to read
EVERY entry before hitting the " Clean " button ..... most are total hooligans with the
possible exception of CCleaner.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
I can see the potential of the program for Kerish Doctor however since its under the category of paid version, then having giveaways like this may not pose a huge impact since CCleaner and other alternatives still dominant at all.

Reactions: King Alpha
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.