Solved Keylogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameskorian

Thread author
Dec 26, 2011
Hi,

I am looking for a keylogger app that will record all stokes and passwords on my .

Similar to a keylogger for the PC.

Does this exist?

Thanks

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
If I'm right isn't a Keylogger a hacking program that will monitor key strokes of other computers?

Upvote 0

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
McLovin said:
If I'm right isn't a Keylogger a hacking program that will monitor key strokes of other computers?

It can be a used for hacking but also can be used for other reasons like monitoring your own network computers. Many businesses use these type of programs to monitor their employees.

@ jameskorian, what do you need this kind of program for? Hopefully a good purpose.

Thanks.:D

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 178

Legit professional keyloggers generally have a tray icon or something that advert of their presence. The dark side ones are almost invisible for the common user.

Upvote 0

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I know that some parents like to use a keylogging software to monitor their children activity while online......
Are you looking for paid or free keylogger software (note: I don't think you'll be able to find a good free keylogger).
Also it's good to know that keyloging software is that they are usually detected by the antivirus installed on a system....the only way around this would be to add it to exception list....
With that in mind I would suggest that you try a hardware keylogger : http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=222244589&sellerid=34007442

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.