Zemana Anti-Logger ($34.00)
http://zemana.com/AntiloggerOverview.aspx

KeyScrambler Personal.

moonshine

Level 7
Verified
Apr 19, 2011
RE: KeyScrambler Personal Vs. Zemana AntiLogger

I'd choose KeyScrambler since it's very light on the system and provides great protection against keyloggers. Zemana AntiLogger might protect against other threats but I think it's not really necessary because I don't do online transactions.

marsellus

May 24, 2011

Does it make sense to choose between the two programs do not know. Each offers a different function. KS encrypts everything you write on the keyboard, but does not detect a keylogger on your system-how to do it again, Zemana, who does not encrypt. And is really a HIPS with a focus on detection of keyloggers.

Gnosis

Level 5
Apr 26, 2011

I rely on weekly scanning from other programs such as MBAM to detect keyloggers. Hopefully, in the meantime, Keyscrambler is encrypting my keystrokes.

jota13

Level 2
Verified
Dec 18, 2011

I think is not good question, because Key Scrambler and Zemana Anti Logger are different software.

Known that free version Key Scrambler is worse than Zemana Anti Logger but it premium version protect many browsers.

Zemana Anti Logger isn't not anty keylogger it is HIPS with antykeylogger module.

These two software's are to different to compare them.

I think marsellus is right.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011

I have tried Zemana and it was fun to try it out however, it can get annoying with all the pop ups, that might give wrong information. When I play Air rivals I got before a message that it was a thread and wanted access to my keyboard. So the information displayed needs to be analyzed. As mentioned it's a HIPS program with additional features but I don't think it's worth the money when you can get security software with identical features for freem such as CIS, Armor Online, Outpost.

davids

Dec 29, 2011
I completely agree with marsellus. Both are different software's so we can't compare them.I use Zemana because it has more features than KeyScrambler. Also I got Zemana completely free from giveaway at MalwareTips. One thing which I don't like about KeyScrambler is that if we update browser to latest version, then KeyScrambler may not be compatible with it so we have to wait till KeyScrambler releases updated version.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Let's bump this up here....

I'd say Zemana.... KeyScrambler can be disabled by malware and isn't good.
The Zemana Giveaway was possibly the 1st thing I'd ever received on the site, except (of course) for great advice!:)
I'm still using it... well, actually I was (on XP) until... You Know.;)
Keyscrambler :

my review there

Zemana AL

Keyscrambler
I read both your reviews, thanks Darth Umbra!:)
Question: Before I stopped using XP (even now I'm itching to boot it up) Zemana alerted me: "WinPatrol dll is attempting to inject code onto your system" & :eek:"Risk level is High". I let it go through while thinking, "It's billP studios, it's probably fine..." By letting my guard down, have I, in any way, fallen prey to being seduced by The Dark Side??o_O

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
I use Zemana Antilogger. So far I received only 1 alert. Others are mere notifications about allowed applications because of Intelliguard Cloud.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Stopped using KeyScrambler after the v3 released. It caused some issues, and didn't always work as expected. Then used Zemana Anti-Logger Free during beta and a few stable releases, however the start-up delay made booting to the desktop slow.

Eventually stopped using them altogether. Surprised the prices are still the same from 3 years ago.

I will be testing out to see how SpyShelter Free operates on Windows 8 32-bit (other PC).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.