Keyscrambler Wants to Start with Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I upgraded to Keyscrambler Personal latest edition.
Before I upgraded, Keyscrambler seemed to run in Firefox, which is what I want, and it did not start with the PC. The new version seems to want to start with the PC, not just the browser. If I remove it from the "start with Windows list", it won't work when I open Firefox unless I manually start it. I cannot tolerate that. Any ideas?

D

Deleted member 178

yes the latest free version works with all the known browsers now, not only 3 as before, (check changelog) so it is necessary that it start with windows.

All Three Editions:

Fully support Windows 8.
Support Internet Explorer 10, including "Metro" mode.
Have undergone a thorough reengineering and numerous optimizations, which result in the new version's improved performance and compatibility, reduced resource usage, and more fluid user experience.
The user interface is revised for compactness.

KeyScrambler Personal sees the greatest expansion in coverage:

Supports 29 browsers, including Google Chrome.
No longer requires add-ons to be installed.
Automatically works with latest Firefox version without requiring updates.

Source

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Thank you for that.
You know where I can get the older version?
Filehippo does not seem to have it.

D

Deleted member 178

no, i never liked the oldest free version ^^

edit: check this link http://www.downloadcrew.com/index.php?act=search&q=keyscrambler

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Could try CNET Download?
http://download.cnet.com/KeyScrambler-Personal/3000-2144_4-12708818.html

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Could try CNET Download?
http://download.cnet.com/KeyScrambler-Pe...08818.html

That should get me back to where I want to be. Thanks partner.

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong. I used to run KeyScrambler in FF without having to let it start with windows. And it would still run after a reboot when I opened FF.
After further review, it is not the version, it is me. (ignorant)
I check the box to show the splash screen as I am typing and to take it out of task manager, and to not start with windows. I know I used to have it that way to where I did not have to manually start it after every reboot.

D

Deleted member 178

Gnosis said:
I don't know what the heck I am doing wrong. I used to run KeyScrambler in FF without having to let it start with windows. And it would still run after a reboot when I opened FF.
After further review, it is not the version, it is me. (ignorant)
I check the box to show the splash screen as I am typing and to take it out of task manager, and to not start with windows. I know I used to have it that way to where I did not have to manually start it after every reboot.

ummmmmmm....

:boulay: ?

:p

Gnosis

Level 5
Thread author
Apr 26, 2011
Good grief Umbra!
That is what I call a RAPID RESPONSE!
Funny too. Well, not really. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.