Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Best Keystroke Encryption Software to Protect Against Keyloggers - February 2013

Programs tested (not in order):
  1. GuardedID Premium 3.01.1060
  2. Zemana AntiLogger Free 1.5.2.652
  3. KeyScrambler Premium 2.9.3.0
  4. NextGen AntiKeylogger 3.3.0.1

Read Tests and Verdict

Additional Note: Although keystroke encryption provides really good protection against keyloggers, but they don’t protect you against form grabbing which is a pretty old method found in advanced malwares to grab the POST data from your web browser. They can however be prevented by some antivirus that can detect code injection and API hijacking on web browsers.

I'm feeling confident with Zemana AntiLogger Free + my AV.

Edit: Fixed Title.

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
RE: Keystroke Encrypted tested by Raymond.cc

GuardedID Premium on the first place.... I have never heard of this product, and I might give it a try.

Now, keylogging. I do think that your antivirus should be able to protect your from keyloggers, without the need of this kind of software.
Emsisoft, COMODO, Avast and almost all the other companies, should able to easily detect when a trojan is monitoring your keystrokes.......If not, then you should really change your antivirus, as this type of behavior (keylogging) should stand out to any decent security software developer.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
The list in my post isn't in order, Zemana Free and Keyscrambler came out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.