Advice Request Keystroke Logger and 360 Sandbox

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine-boy

Level 28
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 1, 2017
Hi,
I ran a keylogger inside the 360 sandbox and the keylogger could record what I type inside my browser(the browser ran outside the sandbox)!
is it true for other products like Sandboxie and comodo??

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
There should be some keystroke protection when running programs in a sandbox and outside a sandbox. I remember in my experience even the clipboard was protected, eg copying in the sandbox, I was not able to paste outside the sandbox and vice versa.

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
Hi,
I ran a keylogger inside the 360 sandbox and the keylogger could record what I type inside my browser(the browser ran outside the sandbox)!
is it true for other products like Sandboxie and comodo??
It's because Q360 sandbox works as the isolation enviroment only and similar to SD doesn't protect against data-leaking.
What exactly is protected by Qidoo 360 Sandbox?
Sandboxie offers apps restriction also what allows protect against keyloggers
Sandboxie - Detecting Key Loggers

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.