Status
Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Better with MBAM resident protection disabled, and/or with Exclusions/Trusted Applications of services/executables added to Kaspersky.

Lukajlo

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
Is there any option in KIS 16 to stop alert on some "Phishing sites" (they are safe sites)?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Also You could try to add those URLs in Web Anti-Virus module -> Configure Trusted URLs.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Settings -> Protection -> Web Anti-Virus -> Advanced Settings -> Configure Trusted URLs.

Lukajlo

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
I dont know why buy Ads manager on Facebook want opet when KIS is ON, its keep Loading, I must turn Off Protection to open Ads manager, Any idea?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Try adding the URL to allowed list in Anti-Banner Module, it worked for me.

I'm not sure if You mean: Log into Facebook | Facebook, I'm getting some erratic behaviour here, I get an only 1 pixel screen, but clicking on F5 to refresh the page I can access...

Last edited:

Lukajlo

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Mar 20, 2011
Try adding the URL to allowed list in Anti-Banner Module, it worked for me.

I'm not sure if You mean: Log into Facebook | Facebook, I'm getting some erratic behaviour here, I get an only 1 pixel screen, but clicking on F5 to refresh the page I can access...
Please tell me the steps on how to Add URL to allowed list in Anti-Banner Module? Thanks

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Settings -> Protection -> Anti-Banner -> Configure allowed URLs.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
They are compatible but in such way keep MBAM as on demand scanner which let KIS do the job and appreciate those features by just tweaking it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.