Kaspersky build 220.127.116.1107
Source LinkWhat's new:
- System serviceavp.exe renamed back to avp.exe
- Temporarily removed Windows8 support (if the installer will install all the same, then let us know)
- Active bugfix
Source and Download Link: Kaspersky Forum Thread.This build is the first release candidate.
This means that if the build will not have bugs that are critical for the release (technical and non-commercial!), it will be accepted as a technical release.
Because bugs noticeable, but not critical can be fixed in hot-fixes before the commercial release.
This is info for beginners, old men know what is the RC, what is the TR and hot fixes.
- Windows8 is not supported on this build.
Reason: before the official release Windows 8 we can not claim support for this OS.
In the near future it's planned to release of a version that does support Windows 8.
Edit: Product cannot be installed on Windows 8.
What we need to check first:
1) Hardware Keyboard Fail - http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showtopic=236989
2) Any installation problems.