kamry2009

Thread author
Mar 21, 2013
hi guys

i really want to know from you about Emsisoft Internet Security vs kis 2013

i use xp sp3

1> total protection
2>appliaction control
3>identity protection which found in kis but i dont know if this found also in Emsisoft Internet Security
4> heuristic analysis to unknown program or file
5>exploit prevention
6>network attack blocker

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i know that bitdefender engine better than kis203
iknow that Emsisoft Internet Security have better firewall

but i know that kasper firewall its enough for proteciton

also now virus SIGNATURES not important because any new trogan or encrypterd server can bYPass the signiuers but kasper will put any unknown file with high [/b]restricted:D

the problem the haker kan byPass the APPLICATON control ? any one can tell me how the can do this?

iwant to know how we can make make kaspersky Restricts any unknown file

is there ant way to be safe from Encrypted servers and prevent these server form bypass application control?

i know there is some paid program can buy bass proactive proactive defense iwant to know how?!!

also iwant to know is there any one bypass winpatrol?

also about hacking by metasploit how we can be safe from this kind of hacking

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Hello :)

Pretty thing to avoid any hacks and exploit is to be vigilant and stay away from unknown source + updated through its patches especially in Windows itself.

I've found that EIS have superb protection than KIS since its using really aggressive in detection and KIS.

But KIS have an equalized coverage type thus make balance + low false positive rate.

In Application Control there's likely a configuration that any unknown signature will mark either, low restricted, high restricted or untrusted.

kamry2009

Thread author
Mar 21, 2013
jamescv7 said:
Hello :)

Pretty thing to avoid any hacks and exploit is to be vigilant and stay away from unknown source + updated through its patches especially in Windows itself.

I've found that EIS have superb protection than KIS since its using really aggressive in detection and KIS.

But KIS have an equalized coverage type thus make balance + low false positive rate.

In Application Control there's likely a configuration that any unknown signature will mark either, low restricted, high restricted or untrusted.

TRUE
but there is some program can bypass Application Control

how they do this and how we prevent that ?

Akash209

Verified
Feb 11, 2013
1> total protection : EIS
2> appliaction control : EIS
3> identity protection : EIS (help of mumutu & onlime amor)/ KIS
4> heuristic analysis to unknown program or file : EIS ( bcz both engine bitdefender and own)
5>exploit prevention : KIS
6>network attack blocker: EIS

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
From hackers basically they will analyzed very well on how Application Control works and the way perform then providing their own source code to conduct an injection process.

In order to prevent is report from its security software like Kaspersky providing patch and fix for vulnerability.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
kamry2009 said:
TRUE
but there is some program can bypass Application Control

how they do this and how we prevent that ?

You can use a sandbox such as Sandboxie to run programs and browse the web

I like KIS has provided me solid security for many years but EIM also provides excellent protection.Taking both for a test drive will be helpful in making a decision.

D

Deleted member 178

Ok here we go :

kamry2009 said:
hi guys

i really want to know from you about Emsisoft Internet Security vs kis 2013

i use xp sp3

1> total protection : EIS
2> application control : EIS (Behavior Blocker, HIPS, file shield, etc...)
3> identity protection (which found in kis but i dont know if this found also in Emsisoft Internet Security): EIS has many ID protection especially via Online Armor Premium:
- a banking mode, an Anti-keylogger, anti-phishing,etc...
4> heuristic analysis to unknown program or file: EIS
5>exploit prevention: maybe KIS (EIS doesn't have any special module for that except its HIPS)
6>network attack blocker: i think both are equal

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i know that bitdefender engine better than kis203
iknow that Emsisoft Internet Security have better firewall

but i know that kasper firewall its enough for proteciton

also now virus SIGNATURES not important because any new trogan or encrypterd server can bYPass the signiuers but kasper will put any unknown file with high [/b]restricted:D

but EIS has an HIPS, a policy-based sandbox (Runsafer) , a behavior Blocker.

MrExplorer

Level 28
Verified
Nov 15, 2012
Overall Features: EIS
Detection: EIS
Prevention: EIS
Lightness: KIS used High CPU Usage & EIS uses HIGH Ram Usage
Slow Down: EIS (Not At All) , KIS (YES, A Lot)

I would go with EIS, I Found It 1 of the Best Security Suite.
I don't like KIS at all..

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.