Guide | How To Know if we can use 2 antiviruses in SAME time and set them

The associated guide may contain user-generated or external content.

Aura

Level 20
Verified
Jul 29, 2014
I want to learn about viruses and malwares, but for now i used MBAM and AVAST for my protection...

Well there's nothing wrong with that as I said. But this tutorial don't really apply to you since you're using an Antivirus and an Antimalware together and not two Antiviruses.

Reactions: mc anzures

mc anzures

Level 1
Verified
Jun 29, 2014
Well there's nothing wrong with that as I said. But this tutorial don't really apply to you since you're using an Antivirus and an Antimalware together and not two Antiviruses.
i know, just making a comment with sir donetao... but i used AVAST and AVG.

donetao

Level 20
Verified
Sep 7, 2014
i know, just making a comment with sir donetao... but i used AVAST and AVG.
They are both Anti-Virus and should not be running in real time. That can cause a lot of problems for you. You need to uninstall one of them.
I suggest uninstalling AVG.

mc anzures

Level 1
Verified
Jun 29, 2014
They are both Anti-Virus and should not be running in real time. That can cause a lot of problems for you. You need to uninstall one of them.
I suggest uninstalling AVG.
Im using AVST and MBAM right now sir, finished testing using 2 AV..

SKG2016

Level 1
Verified
Dec 19, 2016
After reading this I was thinking of installing Kaspersky and Bitdefender together. lol such powerful combo XDD

But the problem is firstly Kaspersky's protection modules setup is very sophisticated and,

Most annoyingly BOTH programs have complex driver code injection into the system as well as the registry so I will expect a very hard testing process in my Virtual Machine which is kinda a waste of time.

Pls don't blame my naivety if you think my post is idiotic.
(I know hardly anyone will prefer this combo)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.