Expired Kryptel Standard 7.6.1

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Danielx64

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Mar 24, 2017
Everyone has private data, and if your data need protecting, then Kryptel is what you are after. Kryptel is an easy-to- use no-hassle solution even a new computer user will be comfortable with. You want to encrypt a file? Just drag it to the Kryptel icon, and Kryptel will do the rest. But easy-to- use does not mean simple or insecure. Kryptel is based on modern Advanced Encryption Standard and performs a full range of encryption tasks – from basic drag-and- drop file encryption to complex automated encryption jobs.

• Easy File and Folder Encryption: Just right-click a file or a folder and select "Encrypt" - or drag it to the Kryptel desktop icon.
  • Strong Encryption: uses the latest NIST-approved Advanced Encryption Standard; several additional well-reputed ciphers are available for advanced users.
  • File Sets: Define an encryption job and encrypt thousands of files in a single click!
  • Encrypted Backups: Ideal for safe data storage. Thanks to strong encryption, Kryptel backup files can be stored anywhere - burned to a DVD, moved to LAN storage, or even sent to a remote public server.
  • Failure Resistant: Even if the computer crashes in the middle of encryption step, no data will be lost. And if an encrypted container becomes corrupted due to hardware failure, Kryptel Data Recovery gives you a good chance to get your data back.
Please note the program archive also includes the portable version which might be used only on the removable media and needs to be activated with the provided key as the usual one!

I haven't used this myself but I think this would be better than Wise Folder Hider Pro 4.2.2 that I posted about.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Here's the product's page: File Encryption Software for Windows - Kryptel

Edit: Here the address:

Inv Softworks LLC
Pacific Business Center
P.O. Box 34069 #381
Seattle, WA 98124-1069
USA
Went and did some reading, I run a x64 bit OS on all my drives, this was a downer for me:
KryptelSS.png

Only the Enterprise edition supports native x64, that's a deal breaker for me.

Glashouse

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 4, 2017
I use the enterprise edition and it works quite good. However the support seams slow....

Perhaps you should take a look at Kruptos2 which might also work, depending on your needs.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.